Featured post

#UAE @HHShkMohd in the spirit of tolerance use #EAFOL16 to return passport of @Ahmed_Mansoor - ht @EmiratesLitFest

This is addressed to all participants of #EAFOL16  #Dubai, #UAE, whether audience or authors.  2010 was the second year of #EAFOL and I...

Saturday 12 September 2015

It's an honour to serve you | @jeremycorbyn - I will continue with my right to support @thesnp & @UKLabour

It's an honour to serve you - Gmail:

"Jeremy Corbyn theteam@labour.org.uk via bounce.bluestatedigital.com
18:48 (1 hour ago)

to me



Dear Rupert,



It is a deep honour to be elected as our party's new leader. The honour is not about holding office - it is about the opportunity to serve each and every one one of you in the fight to get a better government for our country.



I want to pay tribute to Andy, Yvette and Liz. As the last few weeks have shown, each of them cares passionately about our party and its values and has made a fantastic contribution to it.



If you voted for me, thank you for putting your faith in me. If you didn't vote for me, I hope I will win your trust and support in the coming months. Whoever you supported, we must come together to serve the millions of people who desperately need a Labour government.



The Labour Party is the joint endeavour of each and every one of us. I want to use your talents to make us stronger, and I want to represent you.



So, help me be your representative. When I stand at the despatch box for Prime Minister's Questions on Wednesday, I want to be your voice.

What do you want to ask David Cameron?



Tell me now and I will put your questions to him in parliament. My questions will be your questions. 



Let's hold this government to account together with straight-talking, honest politics.



Thank you for your commitment to building a better future. I look forward to working with you.



Best wishes,



Jeremy Corbyn"



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment