Featured post

#UAE @HHShkMohd in the spirit of tolerance use #EAFOL16 to return passport of @Ahmed_Mansoor - ht @EmiratesLitFest

This is addressed to all participants of #EAFOL16  #Dubai, #UAE, whether audience or authors.  2010 was the second year of #EAFOL and I...

Saturday 26 July 2014

A new start, so a new blog titled "@rupertbu ventures forth - again"!

After decades of living overseas I returned to the UK in February 2014 and nearly six months later I am looking forward to commencing work next week.

This new blog will be my personal muse with a selection of my favourite blogs copied and pasted in entirety; no doubt some streetart imagery will be embedded, obviously you may view the @rebelmouse over on the right hand column; and if I have any words of wisdom they will be posted here!

As this is Saturday, the quiet day in the blogosphere, I will take my leave with the video embedded below, and be assured "this is a wonderful world".


No comments:

Post a Comment