Featured post

#UAE @HHShkMohd in the spirit of tolerance use #EAFOL16 to return passport of @Ahmed_Mansoor - ht @EmiratesLitFest

This is addressed to all participants of #EAFOL16  #Dubai, #UAE, whether audience or authors.  2010 was the second year of #EAFOL and I...

Monday 28 July 2014

Do you think Carol and Poemas have what constitutes a good blog?

The penultimate entry at the base of this blog is the following:

A collection of my favourite sites, blogs or web pages for you to visit.


Carol's creativity has formed part of my web presence since around 2009 when I became active on social media, prior to then my activity was primarily through LinkedIn and an email of daily business items by aggregation. 

Her #TreeCozy work from 2005 is this blogs background and the header image on my Twitter and Google+ pages.

Poemas de la Wang is for me a pure delight from the content, invariably with an East European flavour, to the layout, none more so than the mosaic photographs.

I will be adding to the collection over the next few months, but for now I copy below Sunday's post from a Berlin flea market.

Please do direct me to any blog you feel I should be following in my feedly by leaving a comment, preferably with the link, and let me know what you think constitutes a good blog.

From today’s flea market in Berlin










No comments:

Post a Comment